Friday 3 September 2010

Leaving Austin soon

Four weeks Austin are almost over. Was a great time in the hot August. Lot's of LIVE Music and lot's of food (as usual). I am really stuffed. My family is already back in germany. So I am just enjoying the last day here and we had again a lot of food, even though I ordered the smallest Burrito at the Freebird Restaurant. Hybrid Size is the smallest. Super Monster the largest.
Bye bye Austin, see you again some day.
Outside the Freebird
My Hybrid size Burrito in a Chili tortilla.
my colleagues and I
Check out the 4 examples sizes shown on the left. Hybrid(smallest), Freebird, Monster and Super Monster. Can't Imagine to have a Monster or Super Monster...
Nice bike in the Freebird
My 1.95lb Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak
Josefine tasting the Strawberry Frappucino at Starbucks

Daggie tries the Strawberry Frappucino (thanks to Katja :-) )

No comments: