Sunday 26 March 2023

eBike trips

 In May 2022 I finally participated the "JobRad" offering. It is a offering, where you can lease a Bike / eBiker with some discount / from your salary directly with your Employer.

So I was looking and searching and found the Cannondale Tesoro Neo X2. Since my weight is around 115kg I need a bike that would allow enough kg. Most eBikes weight around 25kg, so my bike needs at least 140kg. This Cannondale fits perfect and since May 2022 I took the bike more than 60 times to drive to work (22km one direction). So actually I already gathered more than 3100km in less than one year.

Riding the ebIke is fantastic. Uphill the motor helps. I usually try to ride faster than the 25km/h (this is how far the motor supports you). My trip to work and back usually takes between 48 and 56 minutes. Depending on how much lust I have to go faster or not.

Most of the drive is in the forrest or side roads. Not much main street driving and almost no traffic lights at all. Just Nature and me. That relaxes especially after a busy day at work. See some Pictures I took in the past months






at -8C it was very very cold and everything was freezing 

























No comments: